Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
2 egg whites, beaten
1 cucumber, sliced
¼ cup fresh arugula, chopped
1 teaspoon olive oil
¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
1. Pour olive oil into the skillet and preheat well.
2. Then separate the beaten egg white into 4 parts.
3. Pour the first part of egg white in the skillet and cook it for 2-
3 minutes or until solid.
4. Repeat the same steps with the remaining egg whites.
5. Cut every egg white into halves.
6. Then put cucumber arugula, and ground nutmeg on 4 egg
7. Cover the sandwich with remaining egg whites and pin with a
31 calories, 2.3g protein, 3g carbohydrates, 1.3g fat, 0.4g
fiber, 0mg cholesterol, 18mg sodium, 143mg potassium.